The 2014 Clergy-Laity Congress & the National Philoptochos Convention will convene on Sunday, July 6th - July 9th, 2014 at the Philadelphia Marriott Downtown, Philadelphia, PA.
The Philadelphia Marriott Downtown is situated in the heart of Philadelphia. The Philadelphia Marriott Downtown commands a towering presence as the second largest convention hotel in the Northeast.
The hotel features 92,000 square feet of meeting space and is conveniently connected to the Pennsylvania Convention Center via sky bridge. The Marriott is within walking distance to the finest restaurants and shopping in Philadelphia.
Philadelphia Marriott Downtown
1201 Market Street
Philadelphia, Pa. 19107
Phone: (215) 625-2900
The Philadelphia Marriott Downtown has 1,408 Sleeping Roms, 76 Suites and 72 meeting rooms –– Two on site restaurants, Two concierge levels, wired and wireless capabilities in all meeting rooms.
Reservations may be made by calling the Philadelphia Marriott directly at 1-800-266-9432. Please advise reservations that you are with "Greek Orthodox" to obtain the special rate of $199.00.
On line reservations may be made: https://resweb.passkey.com/go/2014biennial.
To be guaranteed our discounted rates please make your reservations prior to MAY 01, 2014.
Please note the following registration fee's for the 42nd Biennial Clergy-Laity Congress.
- $625 Priest/Parish Delegate after May 22nd
- $625 Archdiocesan Council after May 22nd
- $675 Non-Delegate after May 22nd
- $575 Registration Fee for duly elected delegates
- $575 Archdiocesan Council
- $575 National Philoptochos Delegates
- $625 Non-Delegates/Guests (Will only receive ticket packet)
- $450 Registration for Sisterhood of Presvyteres
- $125 Registration for retired Clergy and retired Presvyteres
The Congress Registration Fee is inclusive of all Clergy-Laity Meal functions,Workshops, Forums, Congress Registration Folio and other collateral materials.
The Registration hours for Clergy-Laity & National Philoptochos are:
- Saturday, July 5th 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Sunday, July 6th 1:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Monday, July 7th 8:00 am - 9:00 pm
- A full package of tours of popular Philadelphia attractions will be made available at the Registration Area.
- Tickets for family, friends and guests to specific CLC events will be available for purchase at the Congress.
- Divine Liturgy: St. George Cathedral - 256 South 8th Street- Philadelphia, PA on Sunday, July 6th.
- Congress Exhibit Hall: Sunday, July 6th thru Wednesday, July 9th at 5:00 pm.
- Congress Social Event: Monday evening, July 7th
- Clergy Breakfast: Tuesday, July 8th, 8:00am-9:30am
- Plenary Session: Wednesday, July 9th, 9:00am - 4:00pm
- Grand Banquet: Wednesday evening, 7:00pm -11:00pm