The 2012 Clergy-Laity Congress & the National Philoptochos Convention will convene on Sunday, July 1st - July 5th, 2012 at the JW Marriott Desert Ridge Resort & Spa in Phoenix, AZ.
The JW Marriott Desert Ridge Resort and Spa is woven into the Sonoran Desert. The resort is located within walking distance of the Desert Ridge Marketplace offering an array of exciting upscale dining and shopping options.
The resort offers majestic views of the scenic majestic mountains and is conveniently located with easy access to the Loop 101 freeway. The resort is an easy drive north of Phoenix’s Sky Harbor International Airport, approximately 25-30 minutes.
JW MARRIOTT DESERT RIDGE RESORT AND SPA
5350 E. Marriott Drive
Phoenix, AZ 85054
Telephone (480) 293-5000
The JW Marriott Desert Ridge has been designated a AAA 4- Diamond Resort. The resort has 950 beautifully appointed guest rooms, which includes 81 Suites— The resort has its own Golf Club, Revive Spa with 41 treatment rooms, Tennis Courts, Valet Parking and the Cloud Club.
Reservations may be made by calling the JW Marriott directly at 480-293-5000 or 1-800-266-9432. Please advise reservations that you're with “Greek Orthodox” to obtain the special rate of $214.00 Online reservations may also be made: https://resweb.passkey.com/go/greekorthodox.
Please note the Registration Fee’s for the 41st Biennial Clergy-Laity Congress are:
- $550 Registration Fee for duly elected delegates, Archdiocesan Council, National Philoptochos Delegates.
- $600 Non-Delegates/Guests (Will only receive ticket packet)
- $400 Registration Fee Sisterhood of Presvyteres
- $100 Registration for retired Clergy and retired/widowed Presvyteres
The Registration Fee is inclusive of all Clergy-Laity Meal Functions, Workshops, Forums, Congress Registration folio and all collateral materials. The Registration Hours for Clergy-Laity and National Philoptochos are as follows:
- Saturday, June 30 12:00 pm-6:00 pm
- Sunday, July 1 1:00 pm-9:00 pm
- Monday, July 2 9:00 am-6:00 pm
- The Congress Exhibit Hall will be open from Sunday, July 1st thru Wednesday, July 4th at 5:00 pm.
- A full package of tours of popular Arizona attractions will be made available in the Registration Area.
- Tickets for purchase for family, friends and guests to specific CLC events will be made available at the registration area.
- Congress Workshops are open to all delegates.
Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America
8 East 79th Street
New York, New York 10075
Tel.: (212) 570-3549
Fax: (212) 570-3587
Email: [email protected]