The 2016 Clergy-Laity Congress & the National Philoptochos Convention will convene on Sunday, July 3rd - July 8th, 2016 at the Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center in Nashville, TN.
The Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center a premier Opryland hotel in Nashville, TN, offers guests all the excitement and energy of Music City under one spectacular roof.
Nestled in a bend of the meandering Cumberland River, this Nashville resort features an extraordinary selection of dining, shopping and recreational activities underneath signature glass atriums. Room service is available 24 hours a day.
During downtime, enjoy the Opryland hotel’s 9 acres of lush indoor gardens and cascading waterfalls.
GAYLORD OPRYLAND RESORT & CONVENTION CENTER
2800 Opryland Drive, Nashville, TN 37214 Phone (615) 889-1000
Reservations may be made by calling the Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center directly at 1-877-491-7397. Please advise reservations that you are with “Greek Orthodox” to obtain the special rate of $189.00
On line reservations may be made: https://resweb.passkey.com/go/2016biennial.
To be guaranteed our discounted rates please make your reservations prior to JUNE 8, 2016.
Please note the following registration fees for the 43rd Biennial Clergy-Laity Congress.
- $625 Registration Fee for Clergy and Duly elected delegates
- $625 Archdiocesan Council
- $625 National Philoptochos Delegates
- $650 Non-Delegates/Guests (Will only receive ticket packet)
- $500 Registration for National Sisterhood of Presvyteres
- $150 Registration for retired Clergy not serving a parish and retired Presvyteres
- $650 Registration for Non-Delegate Priest (2nd Priest in Community)
- $200 Workshop Only Registration (no event tickets)
The Congress Registration Fee is inclusive of all Clergy-Laity meal functions, Workshops, Forums, Congress Registration folio and other collateral materials.
The Registration hours for Clergy-Laity & National Philoptochos are:
- Saturday, July 2nd 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm (subject to change)
- Sunday, July 3rd 1:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Monday, July 4th 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
The Congress Exhibit Hall located in the Ryman Ballroom will be open from Sunday, July 3rd thru Thursday, July 7th at 5:00 pm.
Tickets for family, friends and guests to specific CLC events will be available for purchase at the Congress.
The Divine Liturgy will be held at the GRAND OLE OPRY HOUSE.
All other events will be held in the Delta Section of the hotel.
For further information please contact:
Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America
8 East 79th Street
New York, NY 10075
Download the General Information in PDF format.